Suggested Fabrics: Cotton cotton types chambray broadcloth gingham calico. Buy western show shirt patterns at BizRate, the best price comparison search engine on the web. Shop, compare and save when you buy online. I’m looking for a western shirt pattern for a man and a wooman that has the fancy pointed extra button cuff closure. Lurex: A metallic thread, usually gold or silver, that's used in the production of the western shirt. Edited July 22, 2009, to add this lovely email received from Janet at Decades of Style: Hi Mary, I have some notes I wanted to send you about pattern #4008. The classic Western Bib Shirt is now easy to create. Western shirts look most authentic when made with lightweight cotton or cotton-blend fabric in stripes or prints.
Western Shirt Patterns
- Western Bib Shirt Pattern: $9.95, Scully fashion-western shirt.
- Grey, plum, & blue hues create all-over stripe pattern; raised black dots form scroll designs.
- Purchase sewing patterns and read sewing pattern reviews for Kwik Sew 2272 Western Shirt in the Kwik Sew Tops, Mens – Shirts, Mens sewing pattern category.
- White Crochet Hook, Size 3. Gauge: 6 shells = 5 inches.
- You can sell any item you make from any of my patterns on this web site.
- Craft – Patterns for Kwik Sew, Butterick & others.
More information about Western Shirt Patterns on the site: http://www.tias.com