Crochet bridal garter pattern Bridal Shell Garter This lacy crochet garter worked up in open shells is a must for the bride. am looking for a knitting pattern? I have seen A Wedding garter that is knitted and u can use it for a head band after the wedding. The Wedding Garters were designed by Jean Smith. A pretty bridal handkerchief which could become something blue with a tiny blue flower on it. Crochetnmore. com offers a free garter pattern which would work up in a snap. Please write up the pattern! Or something similar! I haven’t seen any other garters I want to make for my wedding next summer. One of my dear friends at Stitch 'n' Bitch is Juli.
Wedding Garter Pattern
- She is simultaneously a mom, a small business owner, and one of the most stylish people I've ever known.
- Antique laces may be used for this project if desired.
- This was made as a gift for my sister Stephanie’s wedding.
- Knitted Lace Wedding Garter by Diane Willett copyright 2002 Knit 22 repeats of the pattern until you have 21 inches of length.
- When I say Knitted Wedding Garter, do you picture some odd piece of woolen sweater.
- Wedding garter pattern – Find the largest selection of wedding garter pattern on sale.
More information about Wedding Garter Pattern on the site: http://www.mollyduignan.com