1940's through 1970's patterns. Dress patterns, misses sportswear, doll clothes. But, I prefer vintage or "retro" apron patterns rather than the regular ones. This article takes an elaborate look at various vintage apron patterns. Four original designs – click images below for details and online ordering or visit the ordering page for more purchasing options. Search our vintage sewing patterns inventory for out of print, discontinued, retro, skirt, dress, easy, kids, womens, mens, and baby patterns. Retro and vintage designs are often considered as being outdated, looking old, unattractive and dull.
Vintage Retro Patterns
- Folkwear sewing patterns of ethnic and period clothing for theater and dance costumes, historic reenactors and art-to-wear fashions.
- 9. Retro Lights Hi-resolution Patterns (3888 x 2592 px) 10. 10 big textures – retro show.
- Vintage Two Piece Play Suit Pattern (38) Ladies two piece playsuit pattern circa 1950's bust 34ins/86cm and is in good NEW condition.
- Retro aprons are sassy, sexy and full of spunk.
- 32.00 Add: Max: 1: Butterick 4513 Retro '57 Dress Pattern Size 6, 8, 10, 12 Based on an original 1952 vintage Butterick pattern.
More information about Vintage Retro Patterns on the site: http://www.featurepics.com