This free embroidery design library contains free embroidery patterns donated by our readers, and public domain vintage prints. Here’s a treat for embroidery fans, this vintage set comes with seven different designs, one for each day of the week. A selection of high-quality, digitally-traced embroidery patterns taken from vintage stamped-for-embroidery linens in my personal collection. Find vintage embroidery patterns from a vast selection of Crafts. Each vintage embroidery pattern was carefully restored to preserve the charm of Great to keep your little one germ free. Browse our collection of free machine embroidery designs and patterns for your next embroidery project. I'm Jessica Jones, a graphic and textile designer.
Vintage Embroidery Patterns Free
- When I'm not blogging, I'm designing.
- A place to find free original and vintage crochet, knitting, spool knitting, embroidery and crafts projects and patterns.
- I just read this article and I know it is a year later, but I thought I would tell you what I know about Karen.
- Simply Country $7.99 Counted cross stitch booklet.
- Vintage 1984 Cross Stitch Pattern book from Dale Burdett ~ Country Patchwork ~ 20 pages.
- Donna Kooler's 555 Country Cross-Stitch Patterns [Donna Kooler] on Amazon.
More information about Vintage Embroidery Patterns Free on the site: http://www.splintersandthreads.com