Early American Pattern Glass is commonly referred to as "EAPG" or old pressed glass. Stained glass workers in search of authentic Victorian- and Edwardian-era designs need look no further. Find stained glass patterns in Victorian and Edwardian styles, many inspired by real period windows. Where you can buy EAPG from our Pattern Glass webStoresor SELLin our Virtual Consignment Shop. 96 patterns for a wide variety of craft projects – windows, lampshades, mirrors, ornaments, mobiles, etc. All pattern books may be mixed for the quantity price break. Derived from authentic 19th-century sources, these elegant patterns were all specially designed for doorways. Victorian Stained Glass Pattern Book Pattern Books Sibbett.
Victorian Glass Patterns
- Besides using Victorian stained glass film as a window decorative film, it can also be used for the purpose of adding privacy.
- Free stained glass patterns featuring an Easy Victorian, beginner pattern.
- My transom pattern page is designed as a resource for artists and customers to swap ideas about different stained glass design elements.
- Find best value and selection for your Victorian Pressed Pattern Amber Glass Tumbler Daisy search on eBay.
- Antique stained glass windows from church, cottage and mansion.
- Free stained glass patterns for a window inspired by an authentic, antique Victorian window.
More information about Victorian Glass Patterns on the site: http://