These can be accessed by clicking on the pattern name pattern number below. Copeland & Garrett (Stoke, Staffordshire 1833-present) Printed mark: Copeland & Garrett Late Spode (used after 1833) and impressed Spodes New Stone. SPODE CHINA – C. 1789 TO PRESENT DAY (Copeland's) HISTORY. Josiah Spode 1784-1833 Copeland & Garrett 1833-1847 WT Copeland & Sons 1847-present We deal in a few selected patterns only, as shown below. com/motif/home/copeland-spode-patterns-ma www.reference. Find great deals on eBay for spode patterns and copeland miniature. The objective of this gallery is to display photographs of the many discontinued designs issued under the Spode and Copeland Spode names.
Spode Copeland Patterns
- This pattern is based on a Chinese original from c. 1785.
- William Taylor Copeland (Lord Mayor of London 1835-1836) was the son of Museum Trust can provide valuable information about the history of Spode and its patterns.
- Maker: Spode Pattern:British Flowers Jug or Pitcher c1840 An absolutely gorgeous jug both in shape and pattern.
- Backstamp:Copeland & Garrett Late Spode.
- This series, named simply Floral, was introduced by Spode about 1830 and continued under the subsequent ownership of Copeland & Garrett.
- Thank you for stopping by! My name is Kyoko Nakayoshi.
More information about Spode Copeland Patterns on the site: http://www.studioantiques.com