Patches from A Stitch In Time, includes instructions and patterns to make a 15" primitive bunny doll with a lot of heart. who are interested know that I have just uploaded my rabbit pattern to 24 hours, so you can print it out at home and get sewing faster. I've made hundreds of these bunnies – and they're always the first project I have my students do when I teach a softie-making class. I found the thread that gave the Wee Wonderfuls pattern. It is such a cute pattern, and very well written. If you want puffy ears you could cut the pattern pieces a little larger and sew right sides together, turn inside out and stuff before sewing them into the bunny. This is a sewing pattern for a large floppy bunny, small bunny, Easter basket and wreath.
Rabbit Sewing Pattern
- white fleece material – white and dark blue sewing threads – basic sewing supplies – washable batting.
- Kids love stuffed animals and this stuffed bunny pillow is bound to end up one of their favorites.
- Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL pattern for Rabbit.
- I am in the mood to spend the next month working on my toy patterns.
- Find great deals on eBay for rabbit sewing pattern and cake decorating.
- I apologize if this has been posted before.
More information about Rabbit Sewing Pattern on the site: http://allcraftsblogs.com