The Singleton Pattern – PHP . Last week, we continued our discussion of the object-oriented features of PHP 5 by taking a first look at design patterns. With OOPS in PHP 5 the whole bunch of Object Oriented Design Pattern will now come into the PHP 5 programming. The most famous and commonly used is Singleton Class. In the singleton pattern a class can distribute one instance of itself to other classes. Introduction The Singleton pattern is probably the most famous, or should I say infamous, software Design Pattern in existence. In software engineering, patterns simply suggest possible solution templates for re-occurring programming challenges. The Singleton and Factory Patterns in PHP: Building object-oriented forms.
Php Singleton Pattern
- This Article is a glance at how the singleton design pattern can be implemented in a PHP context.
- Other aspects of this pattern is also discussed, for e.g pros and cons.
- By using the PHP function we can set up constants that are only known to the I’ll assume that you are familiar with the singleton pattern.
- The Singleton pattern is one of the more controversial patterns.
- I am working with PHP classes and objects now. In this question the names of fields and methods are made up just so you get an idea of what I am talking about.
- Integrating design patterns into your PHP applications can lead to performance issues if you don't do it right.
More information about Php Singleton Pattern on the site: http://