A knitting chart is a visual representation of a stitch pattern that uses symbols for stitches. Lace knitting resources including free patterns © 1999-2009 Nurhanne Reckweg. collection of knitting stitches with charts . This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring is owned by Free knit stitch. As only one out of every four rows involves lace making techniques, it is a reasonably good choice for your first attempt at knitting lace panels. Lavender & Lace: Queen Anne's Lace Cross Stitch Pattern It looks like you included personal information in your comments. Arrowhead Lace is a lovely knitting stitch that makes a bold V shape (like an arrowhead) surrounded by eyelets of various sizes. Cross stitch designer, Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum, is known to needle workers worldwide and renowned especially for her intricate Victorian Angel Designs.
Lace Stitch Patterns
- The knitting stitch pattern, sweater pattern generator and knitting reference web site.
- Knitting instructions for Shell Lace knitting stitch pattern.
- Yarn: Rheuma Thermal Wolle by Schachenmayr, a 100% merino yarn that is very good for lace projects.
- More Details: Peace Angel – Cross Stitch Pattern by Lavender and Lace A beautiful angel dressed in a graceful gown of whites and golds.
- L&L 36 ; Angel of the Sea..L&L 37 ; Mother's Tree.
- Filet lace is one of the most interesting ways to crochet and its uses are manifold.
More information about Lace Stitch Patterns on the site: http://www.123stitch.com