How to Identify Gorham Patterns & Dates. The tradition of Gorham fine silver began in New England in 1831 when Jabez Gorham began making coin silver spoons. Gorham is based in Providence, RI and has been manufacturing silver from 1865 to present. For individuals planning to purchase their very first set of Gorham silver flatware, there will be many patterns available. More than 175 years ago, Gorham set the standard for quality American silver. Today, Gorham extends its expertise to fine tableware, barware and gifts. American sterling silver Bon Bon or small sugar tongs in the Baroque # 42 pattern by Gorham c.1885.
Gorham Silver Patterns
- These beautiful tongs measure 3 3/4 long, and weigh 13 grams.
- The tradition of Gorham fine silver began in New England in 1831 when Jabez Gorham began making coin silver spoons.
- Chantilly by Gorham – A flagship sterling silver flatware patternclick on the picture for more information.
- View the complete selection of current Gorham stainless flatware patterns, at everyday low prices.
- View all current Gorham sterling silver patterns, all at everyday low prices – SilverSuperstore.
- The Antiques Council: The Silver Society, London.
More information about Gorham Silver Patterns on the site: http://www.goodoletom.com