This simple tea cozy is worked in the popcorn stitch with size G6 crochet hook and medium weight yarn. Free Knitting Pattern: Knitted Tea Cosy from 1937. Knitted Tea Cosy from Madame Weigel's Cushions and Cosies Volume 6 1937. Free knitting pattern for a tea cozy at Craftown and many more free knit patterns. Coats Crafts have got a new website and are making available a number of free knitting patterns to download. I would very much like to make the tent tea cozy, and I assume that the pattern must be available now, given that it is November 2011. Lily Sugarn Cream provides knitters and crocheters with high quality 100% cotton yarns and creative patterns.
Free Tea Cosy Patterns
- Afternoon tea wouldn't be complete without a tea cozy to keep your pot warm.
- Here are links to dozens of tea cozy knitting patterns.
- Free crochet pattern for a cat tea cozy and hundreds of other free patterns and projects available at Craftown.
- Knitty is a free web-only knitting magazine with a sense of humor.
- If you like your tea piping hot from a teapot, consider making a tea cozy.
- Knit this adorable tea cozy with this free knitting pattern.
More information about Free Tea Cosy Patterns on the site: http://www.annalaia.com