Just print out to whichever size you like. Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/softie/ www/ www/wp-settings. How cute is this vintage pattern? It's a 1946 vintage Simplicity Felt doll pattern. Plushies – gallery of my original plush figures created from felt, as well as links to other softie stitch sites with FREE patterns for softies. I am now blogging at The Mary Frances Project (with my sister Emily), and you can find the (free) Jack Rabbit Softie pattern, and all my other projects, there. I am strongly convinced that the internet needs more free softie patterns. Easter is coming, which means we all have an excuse to make bunny plushies to stuff into Easter baskets.
Free Softie Patterns
- Here’s a lovely collection of free projects to make soft & cuddly bunniesthese make great homemade Easter gifts (and loved all year round).
- The following free patterns are great to get started in doll making or if you just fancy something lovely and simple to make.
- I'd love you to support my stockist and to buy from them, but if you can't find one you can buy direct from me here.
- Find 19,000+ Free Crochet Patterns, over 9,000 Free Knitting Patterns, and over 2,200 Free Sewing Patterns.
- Openwork crochet in a dress for all occasions.
- Free Doll Dress Knitting Pattern Difficulty level: Intermediate.
More information about Free Softie Patterns on the site: http://www.oneredrobin.com