Best Answer: These free patterns are very hard to come by as there just don't seem to be many out there. You could hand-sew or machine sew this project. Find it here: Free Felt Food Pattern by Snazzle Craft. If you love sewing felt food and softies, then you’ll love Jen’s patterns at GulfCoastCottagePDF. I’m really really wanting some felt food but I have never sewed a felt anything before. I love the apple and orange slices in this photo. UmeCrafts sells felt food patterns for $4-6 each (and if you buy 3, you get one free).
Free Felt Food Patterns
- It was hard to get a good angle but these are really neat! Pieces are held together with colored hook and loop (aka Velcro) and can be cut apart with a play knife.
- This is a follow up to all the wonderful comments and requests for a pattern for my felt play food.
- This is a free pattern, made by me, for a sandwhich and a bag of chips.
- com offers discount designer fabric to meet all your apparel, quilting, and home decorating needs.
- Loose fitting jacket with defined shoulder curve—-side dart hidden in upper bodice seam—–inset belt detail loops through slots and lays flat against front.
- Vintage Sewing Patterns, Women, Blouses, Jackets, Vests, Tops, 1940s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s – karensvariety.
More information about Free Felt Food Patterns on the site: http://