Looking for ideas or inspiration? I regularly add felt-related projects and tutorials to the lists below. 1/3 yard muslin or osnaburg, 1/3 yard cotton batting, scraps of wool felt for applique, DMC floss #801 plus other colors to match wools. Sweetpea wall hanging: Beautiful quilt pattern using wool felt applique. Felt Applique involves cutting out pieces of stamped felt shapes and sewing/appliquing them to the felt fabric. Embroidery, beads and sequins are used for accent. Mary Engelbreit Wreath Ornaments Felt Applique Kit by Bucilla. This witch is 14" tall and made of wool felt.
Felt Applique Patterns
- Extra Rolls Extra Rolls is a primitive wool applique stitchery pattern.
- Instructions For Free Applique Patterns: Frankenstein.
- Print and cut out the Frankenstein pattern.
- This felt appliqué Christmas Ball will make a nice ornament for a tree, a tie on to decorate a holiday gift, or a sweet door knob hanger for the front door.
- Shop for high quality wholesale felt applique products on DHgate and get worldwide delivery.
- Once a child is beyond cloth diapers, parents can even find patterns for training pants online.
More information about Felt Applique Patterns on the site: http://auribuzz.files.wordpress.com