Keep your ears warm with this double knit hat with cute ear flaps. This is a great little project to use up some of your left over partial skeins. The Peace Out Earflap Hat is a great way to sport the ever popular peace sign. The pattern uses a double strand, so it may work with chunky yarn. It could be fun to add more colors to the pattern. Knitting a hat for a child is a quick, easy and fun project for knitters of all skill levels. But it is often difficult to find a pattern that is just right.
Ear Flap Knit Hat Pattern
- free pattern instructions : To view a larger photo, print and save the instructions for this project, please click link above to download Free Pattern Instructions (pdf).
- Knit an ear-flap hat in your favorite colors.
- Random striping gives an urban twist to the traditional South American chullo worn by men and boys in the Andes.
- Buy knit ear flap hat patterns at BizRate, the best price comparison search engine on the web. Shop, compare and save when you buy online.
- Earflap Knit Hat. Tweet; Printable Version Free Knitting Pattern.
- Fling into Spring Baby, Toddler and Child's Crocheted Hat Pattern: Waffle Hat Knit second ear flap the same but, don’t remove from the needles.
More information about Ear Flap Knit Hat Pattern on the site: http://