com. *FREE* super saver shipping on qualifying offers. The New Zealand disruptive pattern material, also known as the New Zealand DPM, is the official camouflage uniform used by the New Zealand Armed Forces. Standard Disruptive Pattern Material (DPM) Camouflage. This is the standard UK DPM jacket and trousers. The brown shades differ considerably from one each other. Disruptive pattern material long sleeve shirt size 126 XXXL Poor in the Uniforms category was sold for R145. The book begins with the broad variety of wildlife that protects itself by blending into the environment.
Disruptive Pattern Material
- This dress is worn by all ranks of the NZ Army and New Zealand Defence Force for most forms of training and on operations.
- These gaiters are great for mud/slush and even snow, they fit great and will save your pants getting wet or spoilt.
- Charts the history of the pattern from the natural world through modern warfare to its role in contemporary culture.
- com liefert Informationen über Tarnmuster.
- In Kürze wird ein kleiner Online-Shop mit Camo-Produkten folgen.
- Composition: Disruptive pattern printed trouser weight material.
More information about Disruptive Pattern Material on the site: http://ecx.images-amazon.com