Location: Just past the corner of Hell and The Twilight Zone. The Dakota was introduced in late 1986 as a 1987 model. 92 Dakota 6 bolt pattern compatibility – posted in Dakota: So, I confirmed last nite that my 92 Dakota has the 6 bolt pattern. Note: International and Non-Continental United States orders – Additional shipping charges will apply. Mini Truckin' helps figure out the bolt pattern and offset and helps you fit the right Dakota: 91-04: 15-25mm: 71.4mm: 6×114. 3 (6 x 4.5) Dodge: Dakota: 05-06: 15-25mm: 77.8mm: 5×139. Torque Specifications of a '95 Dodge Dakota Head Bolt the middle-most bolt and working outward in both directions in a swirl pattern.
Dakota Bolt Pattern
- The guide below is accurate to the best of our knowledge.
- Not every rim can fit every Dakota vehicle.
- In fact, there are dozens of different bolt patterns for rims, which can make Dakota rim shopping difficult.
- A-DAPT-IT USA Wheel Adapters and Wheel Spacers BOLT PATTERN REFERENCE AREA.
- There are a number of ways that you can find out information about your application.
- 7 mm In American that is 5 on 5.5 inch pattern.
More information about Dakota Bolt Pattern on the site: http://www.threadtoolsupply.com