Making a child's play cape is a simple sewing project that will cost you a fraction of the cost of buying a cape. I'm trying to figure out how to use some wool yarn that I bought to make a knitted baby cape. I am getting married this winter and i have been trying to find a hooded cape pattern for both myself and my bridesmaids. Snowflake Cape, Jacket, Beret, cap, afghan. Child's Cape Pattern, multisized 4-14. Simple lined cape for all periods. Simplicity 5512 – (cape, tabard & hats) Child. Child's Loop Fringe Cape . Convert this pattern to crochet.
Child’s Cape Pattern
- First, measure the width of your child’s neck.
- Please feel free to add some length to the cape if you are making this for an older child.
- Compare Prices, & Save Money on brands such as Kids cape pattern at Bizrate.
- Crochet Dishcloth / Afghan Pattern = FREE Crochet Patterns, FREE Crochet Newsletter Subscription, Bible Trivia & More.
- This is a great free crochet pattern to put together for a young child.
- Red Heart or Bernat worsted weight yarn is used.
More information about Child’s Cape Pattern on the site: http://www.purplelindacrafts.co.uk