Information on Audi Bolt Patterns, Offsets, Lug Nut Sizes and Center Bore Demensions. Vehicle Bolt Pattern & Offset Reference. On these pages you can find your vehicles Bolt Audi. The bolt pattern on all A6s is 15 x 6.5 You can look them up here http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse. com/Audi___Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference. Best Answer: you might need a spacer depending on the dish of the wheel. Welcome to Audi Forums, You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Audi Bolt Pattern
- Hi, Anybody know if a 5-100 bolt pattern will fit a 5-112 bolt pattern? Thanks, Heith.
- A bolt pattern chart is essential for selecting custom rims that will bolt to your car or truck properly.
- Motor City Bolt On Automotive Wheel Spacers | Wheel Adapters.
- Audi bolt pattern guide and lug pattern reference.
- The easy knit teddy bear is a free knitting pattern for beginners.
- A design pattern is a common, well-described solution to a common software problem.
More information about Audi Bolt Pattern on the site: http://mvpeurosports.com