Ripple patterns are among the most popular crochet stitch patterns for afghans worked in one piece. Other reader favorites include Ripple Afghan Patterns, round crochet afghan patterns, Vintage crochet patterns and crochet cable afghan patterns. After the granny square, the ripple or zig zag afghan is probably the most widely recognizable crochet pattern and has been a favorite for many generations. Old-fashioned but never out of style, these 11 Ravishing Ripple Afghan Patterns are all great choices for your next project. Crocheting a ripple afghan is pretty easy, even for beginning crocheters. Easy crochet ripple afghan pattern, step by step instructions. Beginners can find a ripple a little bit confusing when they are just learning to crochet.
Afghan Patterns Ripple
- Measures approximately 40 inches x 44 inches (101.5 x 110.5 cm). Shown in Bernat Satin crochet using size 5 mm (U.S. H or 8) hook.
- Find best value and selection for your REVERSIBLE RIPPLE AFGHANS 5 CROCHET PATTERNS YARN NEW search on eBay.
- Circular Ripple Colored Navajo Afghan Pattern archived copy Double Crocheted Ripple Afghan Double-Sided Afghan sent by Leslie.
- 1 "Boye" Crochet Hook "I" (Size 7 or 8) Gauge: 3 pats to 214 inches . PATTERN STITCH: (One Strip) Ch 8, turn.
- Welcome baby with this quick-to-stitch ripple afghan.
- Afghan is worked with 2-ply mohair-look yarn using a size K/10 1/2 crochet hook.
More information about Afghan Patterns Ripple on the site: http://www.allfreecrochetafghanpatterns.com