Simplicity 1777 – A Vintage 1940s Dress Pattern! Posted by Edelweiss Patterns on June 23, 2012. Misses' & Plus Size Sportswear 4044 Misses' & Plus Size Sportswear. Find 1940s dress pattern from a vast selection of Collectibles. Bust 34", Waist 28", Hips 37" Click the bold print text & images to see more about this pattern. Scans of vintage patterns, fashion illustrations, photographs of original clothing and more from the 1940s. VINTAGE 1930s-1940s DRESS PATTERN SIZE 14 SWING. Attitude is everything! Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild.
1940S Dress Patterns
- SS108 – Sizes 8-26 all included in one envelope.
- 1940s "Swing" Dress Pattern, inspired by an original Hollywood design, circa 1942.
- Knitting instructions for Two Color Star Stitch knitting stitch pattern.
- How to crochet stars and the star stitch, includes web sites to find more star patterns.
- I've used Teresa's star stitch pattern to make several things.
- I love it. I'll have to try a scarf using that.
More information about 1940S Dress Patterns on the site: http://www.harplounge.com